I think you will agree with me when I say... Finding the best affiliate marketing training programs is no easy task!
There is so much junk on the internet and another scam around every corner!
Well it turns out that I was in your shoes a number of years ago and I've made it my business to help beginners find the best affiliate marketing course and avoid all of the scams and the less desirable programs on the internet today.
For those of you that really don't have a good grasp of exactly what affiliate marketing is. I suggest reading Affiliate Marketing for Beginners, before continuing with this post.
Ok...Glad to have you back!
Since its introduction to the online world in the 1980's, affiliate marketing has grown into a multi billion dollar industry and those numbers continue to grow every year.
In this post we will look at the best affiliate marketing courses for getting started online and how you can use those programs to begin generating revenue and build a real, sustainable online business.
Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs at a Glance
Top Criteria for the Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs
There are certain criteria that we used to judge the best affiliate marketing training programs.
- The program must provide the best affiliate marketing training available online today, with both written and video lessons.
- The affiliate marketing course must provide unbeatable support. Students need to be able to ask questions and have them answered immediately. There should also be a supportive community of individuals sharing the same learning goals and experts to help in any way they can.
- The affiliate marketing course must have a large number of successful students that have completed the training and gone on to build long term, profitable, online businesses.
There are very few affiliate marketing training programs that meet all of the above criteria, but if you are going to be successful, you need all of these things in one place.
The good news is that we have found some training programs that pass the above test with flying colors!
The Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs
The key to success in any field is the quality of the training that one receives before entering that field, and affiliate marketing is no different.
There are thousands and thousands of potentially successful affiliate marketers that fail every single day because they didn't take the time to get the proper training.
The problem is that the internet is inundated with scammy products and marketers that are more interested in selling things than they are in helping people.
Below you will find the absolute best affiliate marketing training that is available today!
1. The Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity
I have been in the affiliate marketing business since 2007 and I have been through many of the best affiliate marketing courses out there.
I can tell you without hesitation that The Affiliate Lab is the best.
Let's take a look at why The Affiliate Lab is the best affiliate marketing training program"
- The Affiliate Lab was created by Matt Diggitty. Matt is a full time Affiliate marketer with multiple six figure affiliate site sales. He flat out knows how to build, rank and monetize affiliate niche websites and he shares all of that knowledge in The Lab.
- Many of the best affiliate marketing courses leave some things out. The Affiliate Lab includes everything from niche selection and keyword research to building backlinks and the kitchen sink.
- There is an awesome facebook just for members of the lab where you can ask questions and interact with thousands of successful internet marketers.
- You won't find a better, more user friendly affiliate marketing course on the internet today.
To learn more visit the in depth Affiliate Lab Review.
2. Wealthy Affiliate
Our top choice for the best affiliate marketing training program is Wealthy Affiliate.
When we applied the criteria above, Wealthy Affiliate stood head and shoulders above the other affiliate marketing training programs available today.
Let's take a closer look at the Wealthy Affiliate training program.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers 2 websites with their free membership and unlimited websites with the paid membership. This includes hosting and extensive, hands on training on how to create and build your sites with WordPress, which is preferred by most experienced affiliate marketers.
- Wealthy Affiliate provides the best affiliate marketing training that I have found anywhere. They provide task based lessons that are both written and also videos that show step by step, how to complete the tasks. There is also once a week live training and member created training.
- The support at Wealthy Affiliate is phenomenal. You can ask questions and have them answered immediately. You can access the owners at any time through Private message. The amazing community is there 24/7 to answer questions and help where they can. You also can access one on one coaching free of charge.
- Wealthy Affiliate has thousands of successful members that are running their sustainable online businesses and making a full time income. I had the pleasure of interviewing one of the co-owners of Wealthy Affiliate and in the interview he stated that 100% of the members that complete the training and complete all of the tasks outlined in the training, are successful in creating a profitable business! You can see the interview by clicking here.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a FREE starter membership that gives you access to hours of training and a good look into the program. It also includes one on one coaching for the first 7 days of your free membership. You can stay a free member as long as you choose and continue to build your 2 free websites. If you decide to leave, you can take your sites with you.
Click here to learn more about the best affiliate marketing training at Wealthy Affiliate.
3. Solo Build It
Solo Build it is our third choice for the best affiliate marketing training, however , it is a distant third.
Solo Build It did meet most of the criteria above, but fell woefully short when compared to The Affiliate Lab and Wealthy Affiliate.
Let's take a closer look at Solo Build It.
- Solo Build It provides one website and hosting with their paid membership. They do not offer a free membership. They do have training on how to create and build your site
- The affiliate marketing training provided is fairly good, but not nearly as good as Wealthy Affiliate. The training is very long winded and difficult to follow.
- There is a very involved community inside Site Build It that you can access through their forum. I have not been impressed by the support offered by the company itself. Yes, I am a member.
- Solo Build It does have some successful members, although judging from the activity in the forums, I believe the membership is declining.
Click here to learn more about Solo Build It.
Best Affiliate Marketing Training Program Comparison Chart
Affilorama earns the #4 spot in the best affiliate marketing training programs.
I almost didn't include Affilorama because I am not a big fan of all the upsells that they offer and the training really needs to be updated to reflect the SEO standards of today.
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is optimizing your web pages so that they are seen as the most relevant in googles eyes and are including in the search engine rankings.
SEO is constantly changing and affiliate marketing training needs to change with it.
Unfortunately, Affilorama is still teaching some outdated stuff, such as using "spun" articles.
They provide PLR articles for members websites. PLR stands for Private Label Rights, which means that you can take the articles and make them yours, but if Google discovered that the articles on your site were also on another members site, they will de index your site!
It's known as duplicate content and it is a no no!
They also recommend some less than stellar backlinking strategies. Another thing that google has said it does not like.
Affilorama has some excellent training, but there are just too many things that detract from that training.
FIMP stands for First Time Internet Profits and it is the brainchild of Ian Prybil. a well known affiliate marketer and author of From Nothing.
FIMP actually started as the Free Internet Marketing Project and then was repackaged into one of the best affiliate marketing courses for beginners that I have been through.
The content in FIMP is on par with the best affiliate marketing course above, but i have an issue with FIMP.
My issue is that even though the content is as good as the Affiliate Lab, Ian likes to ramble and his style of teaching is such that it takes way too long to learn a concept.
In other words, a lesson that could be 10 minutes long will sometimes be 30 minutes long.
That being said, Ian is a really likable guy and his teaching style is one of the reasons why he is so likable.
You can learn more about Ian and FIMP by visiting my FIMP Review.
It is very difficult to succeed in affiliate marketing without the proper training.
As we investigated all of the best affiliate marketing courses available online today, it quickly became apparent that one training program was infinitely better than the others.
The Affiliate Lab is by far the best affiliate marketing training program available today.
The other four programs listed above do have a lot satisfied members, so we felt that we should include them for your consideration.
It does bear mentioning that there are sources available that provide affiliate marketing training and also provide ready made niche websites.
This may be a good option for you if you don't want to build your own website.
I hope that you have gained some knowledge from my Best Affiliate Training Programs.
Use the links above to do further research and join the program that you are most comfortable with.
If that program is The Affiliate Lab, Wealthy Affiliate, or FIMP, I will see you on the inside and offer you my one on one support, to make sure that you are successful!
Please leave your questions and comments on the Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs below.
8 thoughts on “Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs 2022”
Is this Affiliate Marketing training is free?
Yes, Wealthy Affiliate has not only the best affiliate marketing training, but you can join for free and go through over 20 lessons along with one on one coaching. Give it a try and see for yourself. Here is the link https://www.jvanderlaan.com/join-me. Once you have signed up for free, look for me inside and I’ll help you get started.
Have you any experience with revglue.com I am planning to setup coupons website using their revembed technology “revglue.com/blog-detail/5-how-to-setup-a-uk-discount-voucher-website-in-ten-minutes”. Please advise if you have any idea or is there any other platform that is providing such technology.
Looking for response thanks in advance.
Thanks for reaching out!
Unfortunately I don’t have any experience with revglue or with setting up a coupon website.
The only advice that I can offer you is to search for facebook groups about this topic and join the ones that may interest you.
Sorry that I couldn’t offer more help!
Thanks for such a detailed review. I am currently on the fence a little about WA, so I found this super helpful. Going to have a scout around some of your other articles but will probably give WA a shot for some lockdown, Coronavirus learning 🙂
Thanks and stay safe
Thanks for reaching out!
I honestly believe that you will find Wealthy Affiliate to have everything that you need and more.
If you use my link to join, I will be there to greet you inside.
You will find that Wealthy Affiliate is the best affiliate marketing training out there.
Either way, let me know how you make out.
Hey my name is Tesia Claywell and I’ve been reading pretty much all you articles and blogs and trying to take in and learn all I possibly can about affiliate marketing. Really it is very interesting to me and I feel like I could do it and become successful with it but I really need a mentor or someone to guide me an help get me started, cause honestly the past few years I’ve read so many books and watched so many webinars and such but have had trouble taking action on any of it because I guess the fear of failing or not have found the right path or whatnot but I’m so ready to begin an finally take action an become consistent with it an put all my time an effort into this.!!!!
Thanks for reaching out!
The best thing that you can do is sign up for a free account at Wealthy Affiliate. There you can begin the learning process for free and find out if Affiliate marketing is right for you, without having to spend any money.
Thanks again Tesia and I hope this helps!