In this Jaaxy review, I will provide you with an insider's look at the Jaaxy keyword research tool and show you exactly what this tool can do. I will walk you through signing up for a free account and show you a direct comparison between Jaaxy and Long Tail Pro.
You will find my Jaaxy review summary in the box directly below and if you continue down the page, I will reveal absolutely everything about this keyword research tool in my full Jaaxy review!
Update 2022: Jaaxy lite version has always been available with a Wealthy Affiliate Membership. Now Jaaxy Enterprise edition is included with the Wealthy Affiliate Premium Plus Membership!
You can learn more by clicking here for my Wealthy Affiliate Review.
What is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool that compiles keyword data from google, analyzes the data and provides it in an easy to understand format.
If you've used the Google keyword planner before, you know that it can be very frustrating to use and it doesn't provide you with a competition score, that tells you how easy, or difficult it will be to rank for a certain keyword.
This is where Jaaxy comes in...
Jaaxy was designed to take all of the data from the Google planner and make it user friendly, easy to use and easy to understand.
As anyone with a website or blog knows, keyword research is extremely important to your success online.
But not just any research...
The most critical aspect of proper keyword research is the ability to find keywords with low competition. You can't do that with the Google keyword planner because there is no metric included for low competition.
The competition score is what makes Jaaxy one of the best keyword research tools.
Don't take my word for it! Try it yourself!
Jaaxy Review of The Features
Let's take a minute to talk about all of the features included with the Jaaxy keyword tool.
- Average Monthly Searches - The first column in Jaaxy is the average monthly searches column. This shows you the average monthly searches in Google, Bing and Yahoo, the three biggest search engines.
- Estimated Traffic - This column gives you the estimated traffic that you can expect if you are ranking on the first page of Google. This really is a guess at best, because there is no way to determine what your click through rate will be without actually seeing your meta description. We'll just call this a guesstimate.
- QSR - QSR stands for Quoted Search Results and is the number of pages in the google search results that are competing for the same keyword. It is Jaaxy's competitiveness score and you are looking for a score under 300, preferably much under 300. The lower the better.
- KQI - The next column is the Keyword Quality Indicator and is a color coded competitiveness score, with red being very competitive, yellow somewhat competitive and green being low competition.
- SEO - The next column gives you an SEO score meant to give you an idea of the ease of ranking based on the SEO of the competitors for this keyword. it is on a scale of 1-100 and you are looking for scores over 80, with higher being better.
- Domains - This column is not available in the free version. It tells you whether or not the exact match domain is available for the keyword. You can simply search the keyword at namecheap.com to see if it is available. You don't really need this feature.
- Related - This column shows you keywords related to your target keyword. This can be valuable information and you can search the related keyword to find even more ideas.
- Site Rank - Site Rank is a cool feature of Jaaxy that allows you to add a domain and a keyword and Jaaxy will tell you exactly where you rank in Google for that keyword. It is awesome when you find yourself moving up the Google ladder! I also use it to analyze my competition.
- Alphabet Soup - This a tactic that we use with Google search that has been added to Jaaxy and while it is a good technique for discovering keywords, you don't need Jaaxy to use it. Click here to learn the Alphabet Soup Technique.
- Saved Lists - This is valuable for saving and organizing your keywords. It allows you to plan your keyword strategy and internal linking strategy for your website. You can also export your lists to an excel document for further organization if you choose to do so.
- Search History - This feature saves your search history even if you don't save the keywords. This way you have a record of all of the searches that you have conducted.
- Search Analysis - This is one of the more valuable features of Jaaxy. It allows you to spy on your competition by finding the top 10 rankings in google for a certain keyword and seeing detailed information about each page such as:
- Meta Description
- Meta Keywords
- Word Count
- Links on Site
- Alexa Rank
- Keyword Density
Having all of this information is great!
If it's accurate...
I became suspicious when I saw that one of the top positions in google for the keyword Jaaxy Review had over 4 million backlinks.
So, I decided to check some of the other metrics. Jaaxy said this same web page had 3630 words, but I had read the article and I know that isn't right. So I copy and pasted the article into a word document and it was 1390 words.
If you include all of the comments and answers it is 2650 words. Closer, but still not accurate.
Here's the screenshot...
Time to dig a little deeper.
- Affiliate Programs - This feature will show you affiliate programs related to the keyword that you can promote.
- Brainstorm - This feature shows you what's trending in Google Trends, Yahoo Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter Trends.
Try it for Yourself and See How It Works!
Every internet entrepreneur needs access to a quality keyword tool if they want to have any shot at dominating the competition in their chosen niche.
The difference between Jaaxy and every other keyword tool out there is that the guys behind Jaaxy believe so deeply in their product that they offer you the ability to use it for free.
No credit card required, if you don't like it, go check out another keyword tool. Those are my kind of people!
Try it for yourself! Just enter a keyword or keyword phrase below.
Who Owns and Developed the Jaaxy Keyword Tool?
Jaaxy was developed and is owned by Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim. These are the same guys that co-founded the infamous Wealthy Affiliate program.
These guys are extremely successful internet marketing visionaries from British Columbia, Canada. They have built an awesome online business using Jaaxy as their keyword tool of choice.
These guys are known for their hands on management and dedicated support to their clients in all aspects of their business.
What if I Have a Problem with Jaaxy and Need Support?
I have found the staff and support at Jaaxy to be top notch. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner with thorough, well thought out answers that not only solved the issue, but prevented further issues as well.
As mentioned above, this is Kyle and Carson, I've dealt with them on a daily basis over at Wealthy Affiliate and these guys are so thorough and have a great deal of respect and concern for all of their clients and partners.
Is There Training for the Jaaxy Keyword Tool?
Yes, there is some really high quality training for Jaaxy and I'm not sure if Kyle and Carson realize it, but a lot of the training is available with a FREE account.
Kyle and Carson are the kings of quality training. One only has to look at Wealthy Affiliate University to know that these guys provide in depth videos and access to all of the information that you could possibly need about the keyword tool.
Let's See the Jaaxy Keyword Tool in Action
For this Jaaxy keyword tool review, I decided to check the metrics provided by Jaaxy with the metrics from two of the other best keyword research tools available.
Here's what I found...
Before I write a review for my website, I do two things...
- I make sure that I am using the product that I am going to review and that I have a very good working knowledge of the product.
- I do the necessary keyword research in order to know what keywords I should use.
When I started researching keywords for this Jaaxy review, I came across some conflicting information.
I started with the Jaaxy keyword tool and put in the keyword Jaaxy review.
Here are the results that were returned.
As you can see, the Jaaxy keyword tool results show an average monthly search (first column) of 152 for Jaaxy review and 321 for Jaaxy keyword tool review.
That seemed strange to me, because normally the term with fewer words will get more searches. Let's face it, people are lazy and don't want to type out 4 words when they can get the information they are looking for by typing 2 words.
So then I went over to my Long Tail Pro keyword research tool and put in the keyword Jaaxy review.
Here are the results that Long Tail Pro returned.
The first thing that I noticed here is that my hunch was right. Jaaxy review is searched almost twice as much as Jaaxy keyword tool review.
Long Tail Pro returned the exact opposite results as Jaxxy.
The other thing that I noticed is that Long Tail Pro gives Jaaxy review a keyword competitiveness score of 18, which is very low competition, while Jaaxy scores it 288 and red, meaning very competitive.
So, here I have two of the best keyword research tools available and they are showing me conflicting information.
Here's what I decided to do...
I headed over to the Google Keyword Planner to see what Google had to say about these keywords. I once again put in the keyword Jaaxy review.
Here are the results that the Google Keyword Planner returned.
As you can see in the screenshot above, the Google Keyword Planner confirmed my suspicion that Jaaxy review is searched more than Jaaxy keyword tool review.
The one big downfall of the Google Keyword Planner is that it doesn't provide a competitiveness score. When it says competition, it is referring to competition for advertising in Google Adwords. We need a competitive score based on how difficult the keyword is to rank for in Google search results.
Jaaxy Affiliate Program
One of the things that I like most about this keyword research tool is the Jaaxy affiliate program.
Like I've said before, you get 30 free searches when you sign up as a free member, and then if you promote the program and someone signs up for a free membership through your link, you get an additional 10 searches!
I have been a Jaaxy affiliate for a long time and I have used many searches and I have never run out.
Simply because I have referred other free members.
I highly recommend the Jaaxy affiliate program for anyone that is interested in free keyword research from one of the best keyword research tools on the market today.
And that's not all...
For every member that you refer to Jaaxy that goes with the pro membership, you will make $8 per month, recurring every month!
For every referral that goes with the Enterprise membership, you will make $20 per month recurring.
While making a recurring affiliate fee is great, I think it is awesome that the Jaaxy affiliate program pays you when your referral signs up for a free membership!
What other program can you think of that offers a free membership to try out the product before you buy.
That is awesome!
I highly recommend the Jaaxy affiliate program.
Jaaxy Review Conclusion and Verdict
If you are building an online business, you will need a good keyword research tool. I see so many beginners just writing about anything without regard to keywords and eventually they realize that they were just wasting their time.
After six months or a year, they still do not have any visitors and the reason is no one is searching for the content that they are producing.
We've looked at three different keyword tools in this Jaaxy review and none of them are perfect.
The Google Keyword Planner is free, but you get what you pay for, because they do not include a competitiveness score to determine the difficulty of ranking on the first page of the search results.
Long Tail Pro is a very good keyword tool, but it has glitches, and it is pretty expensive. Even with the Long Tail Pro Discount for my readers.
Jaaxy isn't perfect, but it is a great choice, especially for beginners, as the data is presented in a very easy to understand format. Also, Jaaxy can be accessed for FREE for 30 searches.
My recommendation is to get your own free Jaaxy account and see what you think. I believe that once you try it and start to create content around the keywords that you find, you will love the Jaaxy keyword tool.
I hope that you have found this Jaaxy review helpful. Jaaxy is one of the best keyword tools available online and is a must have in any internet marketer's toolbox.
Please leave your questions and comments on the Jaaxy Affiliate review below.